Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Research Paper so far....

I have been collecting information for my research paper about minimum wage.  In my paper I will be discussing how the minimum wage  should be raised and I will explain my reasoning behind that. So far I have collected a lot of useful information and I feel as if it will help me greatly in my paper. As of right now, I am just reading all my sources and taking notes on them. I'm not really having any downfalls for the research paper right now, but who knows what I will come across in the writing process. Putting the paper together can sometimes be a struggle once I have all this information to put in the paper. I have found a lot of good information during my research process and I feel that this information will help me put together a good paper.

1 comment:

  1. I am also writing about minimum wage. Finding useful information on this topic has also been easy for me. Fiding information about the topic is not difficult, but putting it together is the most difficult part.

    ReplyDelete